Butin recently added a new Account Executive to the team in Charlotte. Taylor Lewis joins us after relocating to the Charlotte area from Alabama. While there, Taylor worked as a Senior Public Relations Coordinator for a local PR agency. She also received her Masters in Advertising and Public Relations from the University of Alabama.
In her new Account Executive role with Butin, Taylor will be working with a variety of the PR agency’s clients. She will also support several agency functions, including influencer relations and social media management.
Here are some fun facts about Taylor, Butin’s newest Account Executive:
- Name: Taylor Lewis
- Butin Job Title: Account Executive
- Hometown: Winchester, VA
- Alma Mater: The University of Mississippi ’17 & The University of Alabama ‘18
- A Quote You Live By: “Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.”
- Your Favorite Place in Charlotte: Although I am very new to Charlotte and still have some more exploring to do, my favorite place would have to be Amelie’s French Bakery on Park Road. Not only do they have everything under the sun to satisfy my sweet tooth, but it is also walking distance for me.
- Best PR campaign of Your Generation: “Got Milk?” After beginning in California, this campaign caught international attention for featuring many well-known celebrities with the iconic ‘milk mustache’. I just think that it was such a clever, out-of-the-box idea to promote something, as simple as drinking more milk. These kinds of ideas often lead to something so much bigger!
- Describe Yourself in Three Words: Positive, Dependable, and Motivated!
- Your Favorite Thing About Working In PR: My favorite thing about working in PR is that no day is ever the same. Whether you’re creating social content, writing a press release or researching a new media trend; something exciting and new is always right around the corner.
- What You’re Most Excited About In Your New Role: I’m most excited about working with a wide variety of clients throughout various industries, as well as having plenty of opportunities to grow and perfect my craft.